Seed Rate Controller – 7500
The 7500 is a truly 'GPS Compatible' system that provides both user friendly manual operation or fully automatic rate map control with GPS connected. All functions are easy to read on a large 4.8" colour graphic touch display with simple functions and a smart warning system to alert the operator on critical conditions. The system is designed for open compatibility and is field upgradable, so regardless of colour or brand, you can gear up your airseeder with a complete control system that's ready to put your decisions into action precisely.
Out of the box our 7500 kit can control up to 3 bins. This could include a basic 3 bin setup with Hydraulic Control using a feed back sensor on the rate pickup & monitoring a bin level sensor. By talking to our sales staff we can advise the best setup for your operation.
SOLID OR LIQUID
The 7500 can control both dry (seed & fert) plus a liquid in any combination at the same time. We'd advise checking with our sales staff as some airsseders may require a secondary ECU (UniPOD) depending on inputs & outputs required.
MONITOR OR CONTROL
The 7500 can be purchased in two options. Monitor or Control. Simply monitoring machine functions & controlling the entire airseeder is up to you. The 7500 can be perform either function depending on your budget.
Variable Rate Control
The 7500 displays ‘live’ rates for each bin which can be adjusted to suit varying soil types or to conduct seed and fertiliser field trials. Product rates can be manually increased or decreased in pre-defined steps and any bin can be switched on or off at the press of a button, saving costly wastage in poor soils and at headlands. When operating with GPS control, the 7500 adjusts rates automatically according to your prescription rate map on the USB device. (Standard application SHAPE files are accepted) - Example shape files available on request to confirm compatibility.
Gason - Ausplow - Morris & Others
DC ELECTRIC DRIVE
Horwood Bagshaw & Others
Simplicity - Ezee-On
All types that include a regulating valve, pressure sensor, dump & or section valve. An additional ECU (UniPOD maybe required depending on the number of inputs & outputs required)
Up to the Challenge
- Clever status tiles tell the operator at a glance when the seeder is operating 100% on target.
- Alarm high & low points can be setup and displayed on any tile or tab. In the event of any change, a red visual & audible alarm is activated. (Example alarms : rate, tank level, speed, shaft feedback etc)
- In consideration of quality assurance demands, seed records for virtually unlimited trips are maintained with time/date stamping. An export function is also available.
- The 7500 also has the ability to load application shape files for Variable Rate Control (VRC) seeding (4 layer/Bins currently)
- 100% compatible with the Trimble (TUVR) protocol for headland control & GPS speed input. (Additional hardware & software unlocks are required for this function to work - please contact your local Trimble dealer)
TILE & TAB DISPLAY
TILES - YOUR WAY
JOBS & RECORDS
EASY TANK SETUP
EASY MACHINE SETUP
EASY DISPLAY SETUP
EASY MENU LAYOUT
BASIC MAPPING WITH GPS
VARIABLE RATE READY
TRIMBLE TUVR READY
Still have questions?
Want to know more about the 7500 Seed Rate Controller? Have one our sales manager give you a call to discuss your options. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible