Spray Rate Controller – 74V1
Up and down hills or through boggy conditions, the 74V1 spray controller compensates for changes in speed, pump pressure or section shutdown to maintain the target rate you select. The 74V1 can also simultaneously manage multiple tanks with individual rates. Perfect for those dual rate systems. Couple this with the inbuilt Jobs setup & easy to use “Tile” & “Tab” system, the 74V1 is the perfect spray rate controller for any farming operation. The release of the 74V1 product gives us one of the most comprehensive and user friendly range of controllers with capabilities ranging from spray, seeding and fertiliser applications.
Out of the box our 74V1 kit can control from 1-10 sections. This includes the usage of pressure relief valve (PRV), proportional flow control valve, flow sensor and any motorised section control valves to suit boom sprayers and low volume horticultural sprayers.
The optional second sprayline is activated automatically when the first spray line reaches maximum pressure. The benefits of second sprayline have been proven for over 15 years. – Ask us how.
When slowing at headlands or around obstacles, the slow hold facility avoids pressure drop and loss of spray coverage by automatically holding the control valve at a minimum operating pressure.
Flexibility in the Field
For heavy and light weed patches, you can increase or decrease rates on-the-go and the included master switch box gives instant stop/start control at headlands or when refilling. With the ability to handle multiple tanks and multiple rates at the same time the 74V1 is a truly flexible unit that can stand up to any challenge in the field.
An optional dump valve is available to divert pump delivery back to the tank whenever the master switch or section valves are switched off. (This is highly recommended if using a diaphragm pump)
A pressure sensor can be added to provide a pressure read-out and pressure-based control of the slow hold and second sprayline functions.
A system that works with different size nozzles in each spray line. The controller automatically selects first, second or both spraylines to maintain the best working pressure. This results in smoother transition from one line to the other and even greater flexibility in rates and working speeds.
Up to the Challenge
- Clever status tiles tell the operator at a glance when the sprayer is operating 100% on target.
- Alarm high & low points can be setup and displayed on any tile or tab. In the event of any change, a red visual & audible alarm is activated. (Example alarms : rate, tank level, speed etc)
- In consideration of quality assurance demands, spray records for virtually unlimited trips are maintained with time/date stamping. An export function is also available.
- Set-up and calibration options can be locked out to avoid unauthorised tampering.
- The 74V1 also has the ability to load application shape files for Variable Rate Control (VRC) spraying
- 100% compatible with the Trimble (TUVR) protocol for section control & GPS speed input. (Additional hardware & software unlocks are required for this function to work)
TILE & TAB DISPLAY
TILES - YOUR WAY
JOBS & RECORDS
EASY TANK SETUP
EASY MACHINE SETUP
EASY DISPLAY SETUP
EASY MENU LAYOUT
BASIC MAPPING WITH GPS
VARIABLE RATE READY
TRIMBLE TUVR READY
Still have questions?
Want to know more about the 74V1 Spray Controller? Have one our sales manager give you a call to discuss your options. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible