Compatible with the Jackal & 7000 for speed & GPS input, our GPS Speed & Position Sensor (NMEA Out) is a fantastic option! No need for wheel sensors, magnets and wiring or setting up of wheel calibrations. This Sensor includes the following:
- 5m Cable with DB9 Connector
- 12v input
- Power into Pin 9
- 1-5hz output (NMEA is programmable ex factory)
- Accuracy of : <15 meters, 95% typical (No Corrections)
- Accuracy of : <5 meters, 85% typical (AU SBAS)
- Best used with our 7000 & Jackal Control Kit, Jackal Control Spray, Jackal Tach/RPM Meter, Jackal Monitor (Kit Only - No Sensors)
Note: If using with Jackal Monitor, you must use our GPS Adapter Cable. Please ensure you select the appropriate device the GPS is plugging into.
Still need assistance?
If you still can’t find what you are looking for, fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you within 24hrs. Phone support is available by calling our support line, however charges may apply for out of warranty Farmscan products.
100% Backed & Supported
All our products are 100% backed by the team at Farmscan & come with a 12month return to base warranty.
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
You can always have your money back if you are not satisfied with any Farmscan product.