Spray Rate Controller – Jackal
- The Jackal 3 section spray controller offers great flexibility and simple to operate.
- Suitable for all sprayers, the Jackal Spray Controller integrates with your existing motorised or solenoid valves (additional hardware required) to provide fully automatic spray control.
- The target rate is maintained automatically, so even when shutting down sections or when there is variation in speed or pressure, over/under application is virtually eliminated.
- The Jackal displays application rate, speed, area tank level and more. Operators can increase or decrease rates on-the- go through preset steps.
- Manual rate control is also available when flow or speed is not present. – Simply refer to your pressure gauge – adjust the flow control valve and get spraying!
Compact & easy to use with 3 sections. With only 3 buttons available across the top of the Jackal our simplified layout will make upgrading your old 2400/Hardi or other spray controller a breeze. Its also possible to join a 4th section if required to allow further expansion .
Setup really is simple with Jackal Spray Controller. The inbuilt step by step wizard will have you up and running in no time. All kits include our handy Quick Guide to help you through this process.
When slowing at headlands or around obstacles, the slow hold facility avoids pressure drop and loss of spray coverage by automatically holding the control valve at a minimum operating pressure.
Flexibility in the Field
For heavy and light weed patches, you can increase or decrease rates on-the-go with the handy pre-set rates available on the from screen. A simple Run/Hold button on the the front panel allows instant stop/start control at headlands or when refilling.
An optional dump valve connection is available on the harness when fitted to the machine to divert pump delivery back to the tank whenever the master switch or section valves are switched off. (This is highly recommended if using a diaphragm pump)
A pressure sensor can be added to provide a pressure read-out and display on the front screen.
SINGLE RATE LIQUID CONTROL
The Jackal is a fantastic unit to control your single section liquid fertiliser applications during seeding. Talk to us about your requirements or one of our business partners about the Jackal can help improve your liquid fertiliser requirments.
Up to the Challenge
- Upgrade your tired 2400 or Hardi Pilot system
- Easy to setup - Step by Step Wizard
- Traditional wheel speed sensor or optional GPS can be purchased for ground speed input. (BYO GPS also available. We simply need NMEA GGA,VTG,RMC)
- All kits include a 5m Tractor & 5m 3 Section + Dump harness (10m in total) - Additional 10m Extension cables are also available.
EASY MENU LAYOUT
QUICK SET RATES
EASY STEP RATE & FLUSH ADJUST
Still have questions?
Want to know more about the 74V1 Spray Controller? Have one our sales manager give you a call to discuss your options. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible