UPDATED - NEW FOR 2021
(Available February 2021)
- Now with remote run/hold feature when lifting bar out of the ground
- Bin Control (on/off)
- Better power management for low voltage tractors or longer implements
- Dual shoot systems now allow for individual bin control (on/off) - only one monitor required
- Cabling has been updated to Deutsch style connectors
NB : If product is out of stock - don't worry! - we restock weekly and often build to order.
NO MORE COSTLY UNSOWN STRIPS!
Day or night there’s no need to continually check your machine. The 1020 monitor warns you before major blockages end up costing you time and money!
The result is much less downtime, faster seeding and complete peace of mind.
The sensors are a proven performer with thousands of systems in operation. It can pay for itself fast!
1020 - Single Shoot Kit
This kit Includes 1 x 1020 Monitor and 6 x 1021 Head Sensors to allow monitoring of seed and fertiliser distribution on one machine. Order additional 1021 Sensors as required. (Max 12), 1x Roll 3 Core 30m cable, cable ties, junction boxes, power cable, mounting bracket
1020T - Twin Shoot Kit
This kit Includes 1 x 1020 Monitor and 12x 1021 Head Sensors to allow individual monitoring of seed and fertiliser distribution on one machine. Order additional 1021 Sensors as required. (Max 24), 1x Roll 3 Core 50m cable, cable ties, junction boxes, power cable, mounting bracket
NB : Bin Level Sensors are no longer sold or supported with the 1020. - Try our camera systems instead.
How it works
- Fully sealed impact sensors equipped with a bright red LED are bolted to each primary or secondary distribution head. (Rubber caps recommended)
- Sensors are then interconnected on a simple party line cable that runs across the implement, avoiding the need for messy separate wires to each sensor.
- As material flows, the sensor listens to the sound level according to sowing rates of seed and/or fertiliser, all the operator adjusts is the sensitivity control knob until the cab warning light remains just off – simple as that!
- A drop in flowrate or blockage at any primary head will activate the red LED at the sensor causing the cab alarm and warning light to activate.
- By switching to Hold, the operator can freeze the system and a quick inspection of all sensors will immediately pinpoint the problem.
- The 1020 assists in picking many other problems with airseeders such as fan too slow or not engaged, disconnected and blocked primary hoses, lids not properly shut, empty bins, broken drives etc.
Still need assistance?
If you still can’t find what you are looking for, fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you within 24hrs. Phone support is available by calling our support line, however charges may apply for out of warranty Farmscan products.
100% Backed & Supported
All our products are 100% backed by the team at Farmscan & come with a 12month return to base warranty.
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
You can always have your money back if you are not satisfied with any Farmscan product.