- The 2188 hay probe provides consistent moisture and temperature tests to ensure quality bales that are safe to store.
- Suitable for large and small, square or round bales, the 2188 is light weight, extremely robust and gives a fast result.
- Moisture Reading Range 8%-44%
- Temperature Reading Range
Direct Readout - does not store readings.
Calibration Clip for easy re-calibration in the field
- Backlit display for night use
- Comes with calibration clip - A-2188CC
- Replacement probe - A-2188P
- 20" Probe
- Includes calibration clip - less than 20 seconds to calibrate
- Above and below moisture limit indication
- Illuminated LCD display
- Moisture range: 8% – 44% depending on hay tested
- The tester is most accurate from 10% to 30%
- Readings over 30% should only be used as a qualitative indication of very high moisture.
- Temperature range: 32° – 225° F (0° – 107° C)
- Accurate throughout the normal range of stored, baled hay
- Display resolution: 0.1% moisture
- 9V alkaline battery required (not included/must be alkaline)
Watch the product in action!
Looking to purchase a Farmscan hay probe, but want to see it in action?
Here are a few videos from around the globe showing the Farmscan 2188 Digital Hay Moisture Meter in full use.
Still need assistance?
If you still can’t find what you are looking for, fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you within 24hrs. Phone support is available by calling our support line, however charges may apply for out of warranty Farmscan products.
100% Backed & Supported
All our products are 100% backed by the team at Farmscan & come with a 12month return to base warranty.
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
You can always have your money back if you are not satisfied with any Farmscan product.