~ SOLD OUT ~
We are currently trying to secure more stock from supplier.
The all new Advanced Hay, Straw and Silage Digital Tester with stainless steel probe & tip provides advanced accuracy, speed, and durability.
The 2189 hay probe provides consistent moisture and temperature tests to ensure quality bales are safe to store.
With automatic density compensation for more accurate results the unit is suitable for large and small, square or round bales.
Coupled with “Industry First” Hay Temperature Compensation the unit is light weight, extremely robust and has the ability to store up to 1000 moisture temperature readings that are downloadable to a PC.
- 20" Durable stainless steel probe and tip
- Automatic Density Compensation: The new tester will measure push force to determine whether it’s a high low density bale, then adjusts the moisture result for more precise accuracy
- Memory can store measurement results for up to 64 bales with a total of 1000 saveable moisture and temperature readings
- USB port for updates and measurement results download
- Choice for hay or straw bales, separate mode for silage
- Rubber grip on handle allows for an easier push or pull out of probe in dense bales
- Continuous reading as you probe bale
- Off-set calibration
- Backlit LCD screen
- Automatic shutdown
- Measures 8%-72% moisture content
- Hay and haylage: 8% ... 80%, Straw: 8% ... 25%, Hay Silage: 30% ... 84%, Corn Silage: 40% ... 76%, Alfalfa: 8% ...75% (percentage of water in weight at 59°F (15°C) temperature)
- Moisture measurement accuracy : 10% to 20%: 1.4% | 20% to 30%: 2% | 30% to 50%: 4% | 50% to 70%: 6%
- Operating Temperature range: Handle/display: 14°F ... 122°F (-10°C ... +50°C), Probe: 14°F ... 176°F (-10°C ... +80°C)
- Temperature measurement range: 14°F ... 176°F (-10°C ... +80°C)
- 9V alkaline battery required (not included/must be alkaline)
Still need assistance?
If you still can’t find what you are looking for, fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you within 24hrs. Phone support is available by calling our support line, however charges may apply for out of warranty Farmscan products.
100% Backed & Supported
All our products are 100% backed by the team at Farmscan & come with a 12month return to base warranty.
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
You can always have your money back if you are not satisfied with any Farmscan product.